Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought an OEM-fit sub for my 2012 Cruze for $700 about a year ago. I don't really want it anymore so I thought I'd sell it. It fits ok and the wiring was very easy to install. The sub fits in the trunk pocket on the driver's side with 2 10mm bolts at the factory pre-drilled locations (covered by the trunk liner). The only wiring connections are the power wire (routes through factory grommet in firewall) and two quick-connect speaker connections to the wiring on the OEM radio harness behind the radio.

Just wondering if there is any interest in this? Not sure how much to ask but $500 seemed fair to me. Of course, best offers are always acceptable, too. I have a bunch of pictures of everything if needed. PM me and I can send them to you. I'm not sure if linking is allowed but if so, here's a link to Amazon where I bought it:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C770KLS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I can only take Paypal unless you're in the Saint Paul, MN area and want to pick it up in person.

Thanks! Nate

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump for price change. Anyone want this for $400?

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
I’m interested but I don’t have the cash right now. Wouldn’t be until December or January I could buy it. I’m local as well. In Rochester. From Blaine so I travel to the cities almost every week.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds good. Haven't had much interest in it so far. I'll close the thread if someone buys it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I hate to lowball, but if you do $300 I can grab it from you in about a week. If not, I understand, but I think I'll just grab something else for about the same price (JL 10w0v3-4, box, Alpine MRV-M250, amp install kit, and PAC AA-GM44) for roughly the same cost.

I really like the placement for the Kicker and the idea that it's all plug and play, but I'm not sure I will really like the sound that much. That's why I'm on the fence.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Otherwise maybe try selling on ebay?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts