Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, when I purchased my Eco it sadly was missing the factory floor mats. I figured that I could find a set for a reasonable price, but GM wants $100 for them and ebay they're going for about the same($90-$100). I cant justify spending that amount, but my rubber winter mat keeps sliding forward without the carpet mat in the car and its getting to be quite a hassle. Does anyone know where I could purchase a set of factory or aftermarket mats that still have the hole to clip into the floor of the Cruze? Used or new doesn't matter to me since it will be covered up anyways. I called my local pick and pull, but no Cruzes are in stock there.

Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the link to those ones on amazon. I didn't see them when I looked for some reason. And I've thought about weathertech liners and have always been afraid that theywont fit quite right or will warp/the sides with fall inwards and I'll end up having to junk them.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Just got Kaco's for around 25 bucks for my Cruze, are trimable and had to trim them with a utility knife for a nice tight fit. They don't slide forwards, backwards, nor sideways and are really quite heavy.

All of my cars had mud scrappers on the running boards until the 1940 models, kind of miss those. Especially now when they are putting all this black crap on parking areas.

Recall seeing plastic covers when my new Cruze just first came it, but they took those off, should have left them on.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have a set of the husky molded liners. I like them a lot. I have about 6k miles on them and they still perform like new, and they clip into the factory floor mat retainers as well.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Put Weather Tech's in the CTD before it hit 1000 miles, the fit is perfect and I think the fronts would hold a 5 gal bucket of water. I've seen the flopply stuff your thinking of, they are the exact opposite twit was perfect right out of the box.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright thanks for the options and opinions all. I'm not sure if I want weather tech or factory mats, but at least I know what other people use and like.

·
10,712 Posts
Put Weather Tech's in the CTD before it hit 1000 miles, the fit is perfect and I think the fronts would hold a 5 gal bucket of water. I've seen the flopply stuff your thinking of, they are the exact opposite twit was perfect right out of the box.
Same here, got em and they are great. I was thinking these are gonna make the car smell like ruber like wal mart mats, no smell a all from them. I had some wal mart ones and they literally had holes worn in them from me being a manual driver. So far no holes in the weathertechs

·
Super Moderator
5,161 Posts
I got a set of factories I will let go for $25 + shipping(Only taking up space). Replaced with Husky Liners to stop all the water from getting on the floor. They do a good job.They are @$130 Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners - Best Prices & Reviews on Husky Weather Beater Mats They fit well and collect all the dirt and water/snow. Spend the money on the Huskys or Weathertechs and you will not regret the investment. $100 for factories no way! They are just carpeted floor mats

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey all, when I purchased my Eco it sadly was missing the factory floor mats. I figured that I could find a set for a reasonable price, but GM wants $100 for them and ebay they're going for about the same($90-$100). I cant justify spending that amount, but my rubber winter mat keeps sliding forward without the carpet mat in the car and its getting to be quite a hassle. Does anyone know where I could purchase a set of factory or aftermarket mats that still have the hole to clip into the floor of the Cruze? Used or new doesn't matter to me since it will be covered up anyways. I called my local pick and pull, but no Cruzes are in stock there.

Thanks!
Cruzes are still too new to be in a scrap yard.

I am surprised that you or the dealership didn't catch the missing floor mats on the delivery inspection... unless of course you bought the car used and the previous owner didn't have them.

You could go the route of buying generic mats and buying the replacement clips and cutting a hole yourself to put the clips onto the new mats. However, that depends on how creative you are.

Personally I would also suggest going the route of spending the extra money on a set of the molded weathertech mats. Worth the investment unless you really don't care how the floor of your car looks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a bath rug for $10 and cut it up for the non driver seats. It is super thick, super soft, fits perfectly and can be thrown in the washer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts