Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place for the thread but anyway as the title suggests after i hit about 85 mph the acceleration is noticeably better until i shut the car off then it goes back to normal. I've tested it a handful of times and it's happened about 75% of the time, if anyone has any ideas what's going on that would be great. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,928 Posts
Hello all new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place for the thread but anyway as the title suggests after i hit about 85 mph the acceleration is noticeably better until i shut the car off then it goes back to normal. I've tested it a handful of times and it's happened about 75% of the time, if anyone has any ideas what's going on that would be great. Thanks!
Welcome Aboard!(y)

Do you have a Tune? If so that is somewhat normal, at least for me. Otherwise I have no clue.

Don't forget to introduce yourself and your Cruze here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No i don't have a tune yet, as of now just a muffler delete and cai. I've been racking my brain trying to think of what could be causing it but i can't come up with anything. What tune are you running? I've been looking into bnr but idk if it's worth it over the trifecta tune

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze 1LT
1,058 Posts
No i don't have a tune yet, as of now just a muffler delete and cai. I've been racking my brain trying to think of what could be causing it but i can't come up with anything. What tune are you running? I've been looking into bnr but idk if it's worth it over the trifecta tune
After almost a year I finally have my BNR tune dialed in as I like it, it takes two weeks for them to respond to/with updates. Great power though. I have heard good things about Trifecta too.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,928 Posts
I have Trifecta and no complaints so far. After I regapped my plugs, its like I have a twin engine car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts