Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, new here, but not new to forums, recently bought this 2013 cruze but i have owned plenty of Fullsize Chev/GMC trucks, im a regular at FSC and GMT400, currently own a 1978 K20, 2000 CCSB GMC and a 1993 ECSB GMC, im 24, live in the interior of BC Canada, work at a sawmill, i come from a car family, im the vice president of our local car club, my dad owns a 1969 Camaro SS396 and mom has a 1970 Camaro SS350 (survivor), so i know a thing or two about the old stuff, kind of lost with the newer stuff haha!

anyways, enough about me, onto the Cruze build

2013 Cruze 1LT
1.4L Turbo
6-Speed MT
Black leather interior
Carbon Flash Metallic exterior
58,000KM

CURRENT MODS
AEM Cold Air Intake (dry flow filter)
Carbon fibre overlay on bowties
10" sub in trunk
Debadged dealer decals

FUTURE MODS
LED Fogs, have them, waiting on switch.
Tint
Exhaust
Tune
Lower (thinking Eibach springs)

car is currently GFs daily driver, i have fun with it on the weekends, i dont like driving it too work (too much dust/dirt)

anyways, here is the pics!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Nice. Welcome to CruzeTalk. Looks like you're located somewhere in western North America.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
I like those a lot! I am going to get the factory GM kit to install on my ECO so I can have actual fogs in the rain and fog.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Even though they go in the fog location they are not designed as a fog lamp. They are a daytime running lamp so the light will scatter to be seen. Although I'd venture to say they aren't as bright as OE drl systems so their only purpose is to be a position light.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Even though they go in the fog location they are not designed as a fog lamp. They are a daytime running lamp so the light will scatter to be seen. Although I'd venture to say they aren't as bright as OE drl systems so their only purpose is to be a position light.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
i think your right, ill upgrade at some point. not impressed with these made in china things. already full of condensation.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts