Registered
647 Posts
man in 4th...maybe i have to start bribing for votes...hahahahah lololol

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
man in 4th...maybe i have to start bribing for votes...hahahahah lololol
I like tacos.

I'd like to say that pics don't do Smurf's wheels justice.
Just sayin

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
I like tacos.

I'd like to say that pics don't do Smurf's wheels justice.
Just sayin
Yeah, but when I go and try to make my Cruze my own, it doesn't help when they make everyone want to go and buy a set for their Cruze ._.

I'm already shopping for a second set in case others start doing this, and long term, when I start entering it in shows I wouldn't mind having more than one look to sport.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yeah, but when I go and try to make my Cruze my own, it doesn't help when they make everyone want to go and buy a set for their Cruze ._.

I'm already shopping for a second set in case others start doing this, and long term, when I start entering it in shows I wouldn't mind having more than one look to sport.
Exactly

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Keep the votes coming people!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Voted took me a while to vote for one considering it was a good selection of cars.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Voted for myself lol I got hids too and did the vinyl over the back chrome ace hardware didn't have any plasti dip but I've got some coming from amazon and some black valve stem caps with the rs logo on them and I've got a buddy in the pits at the Daytona 500 who's gonna get me a set of race used lug nuts off one of the cars idk if they'll fit but I'm gonna try to get them on

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
Voted!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Bump. Let's get more votes. If I remember correctly last month we had over 100 votes.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.