Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

All members are eligible and encouraged to nominate a candidate for MOTM! Entries must be made by 23:59:59 PST February 15th. Voting will begin February 16th, and end on February 28th. Contest winner will get the MOTM Winner title, be awarded the VIP Member badge (which comes with an upgraded account as well as access to an exclusive "VIP Room" section of the forum, a reserved place in "MOTM Hall of Fame",their choice of one of two products from Titan Synthetics*, and a $25 Code for theBadnewsracing website.

*One bottle of Amsoil P.I. Performance Improver or one can of Amsoil Miracle Wash

If you know a member that has made great contributions to the Forum. Show him/her some appreciation by nominating them for MOTM!!!!

Please submit a brief summary why you feel that your candidate deserves the "MOTM Title". Worthy candidates will get a slot in the voting thread at the end of the month. Serious submissions only Please.Past winners may be nominated again after 6 months from the original winning date.

Your Candidate will NOT be added to the voting thread without a submission in THIS thread.
No discussions in this thread. Just submissions.

Admin reserves the right to amend these rules as necessary, at any time.

Members who are still on their victory lap:
August JukeboxJuliet
November Merc6
December jblackburn
January BrianV

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
I got 1 for ya j ..... Spacedout... I love his wit and the fact that he only drives for groceries and entertainment ...

·
Monsieur Charmant Résident
1,232 Posts
bumpity bump bump bump ^ ^ ^

Reactions: brian v

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Ulysses we are Nominating , So Nominate some one you have noticed around this Forum ..

But then again there just might be a Member with the tag Bumpity bump bump bump ^^ if there is then j will fixer up . Right j ...........

Reactions: UlyssesSG

·
Reverend Red Bull
1,147 Posts
This sure is one bumpy road. Must be a Michigan road.
No joke. I remember living with that. Driving down Telegraph, you might think you were in downtown Beirut or something - road was made of more patch than original pavement. People in Iowa complain about how bad the roads are, and I just think how this is amazing compared to potholes big enough to swallow a Prius. I used to consider Ball Joints and Tie Rods disposable, because I went through them like toilet paper. Haven't replaced one yet in the 9 years since I moved away.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,388 Posts
No joke. I remember living with that. Driving down Telegraph, you might think you were in downtown Beirut or something - road was made of more patch than original pavement. People in Iowa complain about how bad the roads are, and I just think how this is amazing compared to potholes big enough to swallow a Prius. I used to consider Ball Joints and Tie Rods disposable, because I went through them like toilet paper. Haven't replaced one yet in the 9 years since I moved away.
Ha, I work on Telegraph. Luckily they just redid this part a few years ago, but down by the highway, there's a long trench of a pothole, probably 20' long, that they just haven't bothered to fill for about the 9 months it has been there. So annoying.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.