1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Descriptive Thread Title: Blue_rs feature cruze
Submission Name: Jerren Lewis
Info: 2015 cruze 2lt rs
Stock Options: 1.4t, 6speed manual, full rs package, 4g lte wifi, onstar, black granite metallic paint, pioneer premium stereo pkg, touch screen mylink, black leather interior, power/ heated seats, sunroof, power everything, rear view backup camera.
Modifications:
Exterior: pedders xa coilovers, swift upgrades springs (10k front and 16k rear), tinted windows, tinted tails/ sidemarkers, colormatched trunk chrome, red painted calipers, fast rennens 18x9 30mm offset wrapped in 215/40/18 kuhmo solus tires.
Interior: Colormatched interior trim, zzp dual gauge pod, aeroforce interceptor, mtech short shifter.
Engine: kn sri with injen nanofiber filter, forge bpv, zzp catback with muffler delete, trifecta elite tune.
On order: zzp catless downpipe, aem wideband gauge, forge atmospheric bov.
Future plans: switch to 225/40/18 tires, make my own retrofit headlights, ultra front and rear strut bars, 6k hids in the foglights, convert interior to led bulbs, bnr turbo upgrade, intercooler kit, ported intake manifold.

Attachments

Reactions: Cruze SRIV

·
2,168 Posts
What an excellent voter turnout! Congrats to BlueRS and their super nice Cruze!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Id like to take the time to thank everyone that voted for me! I really appreciate it and the fact that there are people that appreciate the hard work ive put into making my cruze what she is today!

·
Administrator
25,492 Posts
Congrats BlueRS. COTM badge awarded.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Administrator
25,492 Posts
Chevrasaki pointed out that we have a BlueRS and a Blue_RS. I corrected the COTM badge award.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,271 Posts
Looks good on you Blue _RS ....

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,804 Posts
Congrats, Blue_RS.

This is your Hall of Fame post. I'll be in contact with you in a few days with your winnings (need to get some more BNR codes generated!)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! Im so thankful for this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts