Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

All members are eligible and encouraged to nominate a candidate for MOTM! Entries must be made by February 18th. Voting will begin February 19th, and end on February 29th.

We have some new prizes this month for the contest winners. The winner will receive:
-A $25 Code for the
Badnewsracing website.
-A pair of Diode Dynamics' HP3 license plate lights
-Their choice of one of two products from Titan Synthetics*,
-MOTM Winner title
-VIP Member badge (which comes with an upgraded account as well as access to an exclusive "VIP Room" section of the forum),
*One bottle of Amsoil P.I. Performance Improver or one can of Amsoil Miracle Wash

Please submit a brief summary why you feel that your candidate deserves the "MOTM Title". Worthy candidates will get a slot in the voting thread at the end of the month. Serious submissions only Please.Past winners may be nominated again after 6 months from the original winning date.

Your Candidate will NOT be added to the voting thread without a submission in THIS thread.
No discussions in this thread. Just submissions.

Admin reserves the right to amend these rules as necessary, at any time.

Members who are still on their victory lap:
August Tomko
September Diesel
October NickD
November sparkman
December Starks8
January Robby

If you know a member that has made great contributions to the Forum. Show him/her some appreciation by nominating them for MOTM!!!!

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I'd like to nominate chevrasaki. While new he's been active and helpful.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
Dang Dawg Kiss a Frog ....Snickers too ................LiveTrash because I Like the ...well you know ....

Reactions: LiveTrash

·
2,168 Posts
Aww thanks y'all! The three people I would like to have nominated are already on their victory lap.

·
Super Moderator
7,782 Posts
Reactions: chevrasaki

·
2,168 Posts
Ah shucks. I like you too.
I didn't say which three just because I knew you'd get a big ego, looks like it's too late.

Reactions: sparkman and Tomko

·
Super Moderator
7,782 Posts

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
I'm your Captain . I'm your Captain and I'm feeling Mighty sick ...

·
Registered
246 Posts
I'm your Captain . I'm your Captain and I'm feeling Mighty sick ...

Someones been listening to that great band from Flint Michigan. I like Foot Stompin music myself, the song that allegedly broke Shea Stadium...... "Come on everybody, we're gonna have a good time"

Reactions: obermd and brian v

·
2,168 Posts
I'd like to nominate jblackburn for always being so organized, and for keeping things on track. :D

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
I'll nominate GlennGlenn. He's a newer member but has jumped right in and his posts have been containing helpful and useful information.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
I'd like to nominate jblackburn for always being so organized, and for keeping things on track. :D

J ,j,j,j,j,j,j, .....I would give this a Nah ......he has to much fun ...Now if ya Nomunated Tater Salad I would have second that ...

Hey j can you run as Tater Salad this Month around since IT;s only been like 5 Months in a Row ...

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
But Dude I want LiveTrash to win MOTM ....This Month !

Reactions: LiveTrash

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,272 Posts
​know !

·
2,168 Posts
Bump

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
I'd like to nominate the AutoGuide "Administrator" account. The community management staff worked hard with their tech team to fix the missing threads. They have also done a considerable amount of configuration customizations over the years for us.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts