Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Disclaimer: Sorry for the late Hall of Fame post, chevrasaki. I've been pretty busy the last month or so and it slipped my mind. If you make it to Lordstown, I'll buy you a beer.

fc7f8cbcbde152b843e50bbcf4144e0d.jpg

Introducing MOTM February '16
chevrasaki
VIP Member
Lifetime Premium Member

chevrasaki, an Internet persona by day, masked superhero by night (probably why he won't divulge his real name), is a 24-year-old electromechanical engineer and delivery driver by day.

He lives in beautiful western Tennessee, and would have absolutely no problem spending the rest of his life there. He loves to travel, cruise around, play video games and shoot pool, and tinker with motorcycles or cars in the garage. Most of his family has worked for or currently works for GM in some form or another, so you could say that he's got GM in his blood.

Some say that his favorite flower is a potato, and that when he sleeps, woodchucks forget how to chuck wood.

2014 Cruze 1LT

·
2,168 Posts
Haha excellent! I have really enjoyed my time spent on this forum. Y'all crack me up. Stay classy, Cruzetalk and never change!

Reactions: _MerF_

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,271 Posts
Worm ^

That's Nice !

·
2,168 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,682 Posts
Hey Polish Chevy guy - WTF is your avatar?

It looks like an old VHS tape.

Reactions: chevrasaki

·
Super Moderator
7,682 Posts
I thought worm was spacedout?

Reactions: chevrasaki

·
Super Moderator
7,682 Posts
Oh yeah and many congratulations young man!

·
2,168 Posts
Hey Polish Chevy guy - WTF is your avatar?

It looks like an old VHS tape.

Haha it's my subs! Picture was taken from inside the car looking at the back, the back seats are folded down, and the trunk is open to the white garage wall behind. :D
(Click to enlarge)
Subs.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts