Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason & Carrie’s 2017 LT

(This is my wife's car, we just bought it last weekend, she has alot of ideas for it, and I plan to do as many of the mods for it that I can, probably besides window tint.)

Submission Name: Jason W.

Info: 2017 Chevrolet Cruze LT (Mosaic Black w/ Black Interior) 18K Miles

Stock Options: XM Radio, Onstar, Projector Headlights

Modifications:

- Exterior: 16x7.5 ICW 215B Wheels, Debadged Emblems on Trunk, Plastidipped Bowties (Grille and Trunk)

- Interior: No mods as of yet.

- Engine: No mods as of yet.

Future Plans:

Exterior: LED Headlights, Front Turn Signals, Reverse Lights, and Brake Lights. Chrome GM Excellence badges (haven't decided where at on the car I will be putting them yet), Slight drop, Lime Green or Petty Blue brake calipers and brackets (wife hasn't decided on a color...) either smoked tint over both clear portions of the taillights, or red tint to go over outer clear portion of taillights (still leaving reverse section clear).

Interior: LED lighting throughout the interior, 35% window tint on all 4 windows, back glass, and a 35% strip on the windshield (trying to keep it all legal for North Carolina), either a vinyl overlay, or plastidipped Bowtie on steering wheel, 5D or 6D carbon fiber vinyl overlay for gray insert on center console, and radio bezel, upgraded stock speakers, and possibly additional tweeters, and a small sub (fiberglassed enclosure) sound deadening.

Engine: Cold Air Intake

1 - 2 of 2 Posts