Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Looking for feedback on the plastidip job i did today. Not sure how i feel about it yet, thinking i should have carried the white across the bottom edge....let me know what you all think!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Look's great. I'll be doing the same to mine this weekend.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've been trying to do the same to mine for the last couple weeks, but not having a garage makes me a victom of the elements...
It's nice to see what it will look like prior to the project though.
I'll be making a trek to my dad's this weekend and will get the front done at that time in his garage.
I'll be doing the inlay under the headlights as well.
The roof will have to wait until I get some more platiDip as I currently don't have enough to do it though.

I think it looks great. :3tens:
Looks like you did a gloss over the front, but not on the roof... is that correct?
You thinking about doing the roof with gloss coat as well?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks great..

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
I would suggest purchasing a set of smoked side marker lenses from a member of this forum who operates a website called klearz. They are expensive but totally worth it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
image.jpg image.jpg i have thought about it but they are too expensive for my taste, I have access to a machine shop at work where Ive often pondered making my own. If I try it i will post the results. I modifies the plastidip today, I think it looks better this way....

Reactions: Blasirl

·
Registered
337 Posts
looks better with the white across the bottom, i plan to do the same thing.

Did remove the license plate mount when you did yours?

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Love the second version even more...great job!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I love the led lights, i do have to replace them just about every year though. But at $20 a set i can manage the 15 minutes it takes to replace them.

I dont think i can get rid of the eyebrows, i like the look and they get a lot of compliments! I appreciate all the feedback, i am glad i made the change today to removesome of the plastidip.

heres my wife's RS with my buddies GLI

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts