Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can give GM feedback about my Cruze? There are many things that I really love about it and a couple things I would like to let GM know about so they can fix on their newer models of the car. Has anyone done this or know where you can do this?

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Does anyone know where I can give GM feedback about my Cruze? There are many things that I really love about it and a couple things I would like to let GM know about so they can fix on their newer models of the car. Has anyone done this or know where you can do this?
Your best bet would be to write DIRECTLY to GM Corporate. "Customer service" will be useless. I would write to:

Mr. Dan Akerson
CEO General Motors
300 Renaissance Center
Detroit, MI 48265.

This way you know that the top guy got the message and can pass it on to the appropriate department for review or the wastepaper basket?;)

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
...stuff sent through "normal" channels always seems to get "filtered-to-death" before (if ever) reaching somebody of authority.

...start at the "top" and there's a slim (but finite) chance the person might actually see what you send. But, remember people "at the top" also have LOTs of "assistants" whose job it is to "filter" stuff before it gets passed along to the them.

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
...stuff sent through "normal" channels always seems to get "filtered-to-death" before (if ever) reaching somebody of authority.

...start at the "top" and there's a slim (but finite) chance the person might actually see what you send. But, remember people "at the top" also have LOTs of "assistants" whose job it is to "filter" stuff before it gets passed along to the them.
This is true, BUT you have a MUCH BETTER chance of getting someone of importance to see it as compared to "customer service" that is outsourced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts