·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Possibly going to a 16 year old girl for a bday present... Anyone wanna save it from a soon to be accident?!?! :(
What a waste of time and money on parts if that is to be the case... that's such a nice car too.. :disgust: Are you still trying to get rid of the aftermarket components? Or have you mentioned them to the potential buyer?

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
No thanks tho... I'll reply to your PM later tonight.

Main reason is that I have 3 cars and a pickup truck and my 50 mile each way commute is no more.

Btw I have every single stock part. If it doesn't sell in two weeks it's getting stocked out. Will sell for same price tho with or without modifications.

No issue with my Trans besides the same all people have in 2nd gear at high rpms... But that's random...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Jusify purchase

I'll talk with the wife tonight. We have been talking about another vehicle. We also have a daughter turning 16:th_angelsmiley4:(next year) and thought she should have time driving with learner's permit in the vehicle she would get. But we also discussed not buying now: wife and daughter would get my vehicle for daily use until birthday, I'd get wife's.:( Then wife or I get another.

The fuel savings would be good, but not enough to justify purchase now. Putting a vehicle in storage for winter is another idea, but that would be too late. Must come up with more ideas! Open to suggestions.

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
So if you went back to stock with it, it would have sold already, and youd have another $1,000 easy for the parts. Sounds like a win to me. unless its been blackballed at the dealer already.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Deffentlly going to make more money parting out rather than settling on a lower price. Now I didn't say it was going to be easier LoL. If your car was white I might have thought about it, just ordered a white Eco 6M without any option Monday, black would have been the last choice after owning our current black suv. But it does look good clean, my first mod will be platidip my Eco chrome.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.