Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, we're trying to get a feeler for who would be interested in a Cruze meet that's from Northern New Jersey.

Toyotech and I believe Morris County might be best, and we're looking into a park around that area, along with Bergen County.

This is a Feeler, please join the facebook group for this meet here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/231232267034596/

If you're interested, please also let us know on this page.

Thank you.

·
10,713 Posts
Hello everyone, we're trying to get a feeler for who would be interested in a Cruze meet that's from Northern New Jersey.

Toyotech and I believe Morris County might be best, and we're looking into a park around that area, along with Bergen County.

This is a Feeler, please join the facebook group for this meet here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/231232267034596/

If you're interested, please also let us know on this page.

Thank you.
How far(as in road time) is that from Trenton(turnpike exit 7)? I usually only hang out between exits 4 and 7 when I am in town.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
I am in Northern Westchester County, NY - I could meet in Bergen County, NJ. I am not a Facebook member.

·
Registered
300 Posts
The Morris/Bergen idea is just throwing it out there. Depending on how much interest gives a better idea. For 10 or so cars we can do most parks without much hassle.

The reasoning behind the North jersey idea is I would hope maybe some PA/NY peeps could stop in.
The other reason is most of the parks are rarely patrolled, and being the off season there are better choices for photo's/parking.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in Northern Westchester County, NY - I could meet in Bergen County, NJ. I am not a Facebook member.
Okay, if you'd like to inbox me your email - i'll send you an alert for when we get the ball rolling on location/time/date.
Also, if you could, "subscribe" to this thread.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Merc, accepted you.

Please share the word everyone that sees this!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Okay, if you'd like to inbox me your email - i'll send you an alert for when we get the ball rolling on location/time/date.
Also, if you could, "subscribe" to this thread.
- Done

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Hey wait a second I work in northern New Jersey in Sussex County. I would definitely show up!

Sent from my last surviving brain cell

Reactions: JCarlson and Merc6

·
Registered
323 Posts
I am always in sussex county and I am in Morristown almost every weekend. This would be awesome if I can manage to make it work with my schedule

·
Registered
213 Posts
Im down in central jersey buy id be interested if you guys do anything in spring time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts