Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to anyone who lives in Indiana, I'd just like to start a thread for Indiana members who have Cruzes. Post here so we know who you are and what part of Indiana you are from. I am from Anderson. Maybe we could all meet one day?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have not done much to it. Just 35 percent tint And then the carbon fiber vinyl bowties. I also plastidipped the cruze emblem and plan on doing the chrom trunk bar Soon. I've had the car for about a month and love it so far.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
5,014 Posts
I am right on your south east border(Cincinnati) I would be interested to attend.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I live in Richmond Indiana and have a 2012 eco
mods:
lowering springs
injin sri
hp tune (32 psi)
zzp catless dodownpipe
Coming soon: zzp fmic, injectors, and e85

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am in Lowell, in Northwest Indiana. Nice to see others from the Chicagoland region here.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hammond Indiana. Work in dyer and grew up in dyer slash Schererville before I got my own place. Iam down with a meet up sometime. Buddy n pals in Schererville has a car show every wed night.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Once the weather warms up in a couple months let's get a cruze cruise going! I'm in Dyer btw
Either I saw you one day in my neighborhood, or someone nearby has a Cruze identical to yours. One day while out on a walk I saw a Cruze just like yours and was just amazed at how beautiful it was. I couldn't stop staring at it as it went by :)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts