Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Easy project, but you do have to drill a hole in your fenders. Works with the turns only, I also modified the rear trunk mounted lights to also function as brake lights also. Never satisfied with the ordinary I guess. Always seem to modify or change-up stuff, from hotrods to choppers.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Easy project, but you do have to drill a hole in your fenders. Works with the turns only, I also modified the rear trunk mounted lights to also function as brake lights also. Never satisfied with the ordinary I guess. Always seem to modify or change-up stuff, from hotrods to choppers.[URL="http://amazingdealuk.info/114/g.png%5b/IMG"]http://amazingdealuk.info/114/g.png[/IMG[/URL]]
[/QUOTE]
How much budget to build it?

·
Administrator
25,603 Posts
I'd be interested in the brake light modification.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I believe i saw a how to on here for the brake light modification. Side markers look good, that's something Iv'e been thinking about also.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I believe i saw a how to on here for the brake light modification. Side markers look good, that's something Iv'e been thinking about also.

There is somewhere. You will need a new socket for the extra lead, factor bulbs were reported to have both filaments I think??? and wire to run to the brake 'hot' lead your new socket will provide. Zip ties to tidy everything up, it's not a bad job.

-OP, side markers do look good. Can you get a shot viewing more of the entire car?

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
I'm a little concerned about the viewing angle on the turn signal. It looks pretty flat. I'd like to know how visible it is from the next lane when positioned too far forward to see the rear turn signals.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is somewhere. You will need a new socket for the extra lead, factor bulbs were reported to have both filaments I think??? and wire to run to the brake 'hot' lead your new socket will provide. Zip ties to tidy everything up, it's not a bad job.

-OP, side markers do look good. Can you get a shot viewing more of the entire car?
There you go.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm a little concerned about the viewing angle on the turn signal. It looks pretty flat. I'd like to know how visible it is from the next lane when positioned too far forward to see the rear turn signals.
There is no concern, there was nothing there before , they are very bright leds, they are flat to be flush with the fender. They are bad ass cool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts