Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning to do some film-work and will like to hear your opinion. Will attach the film on the front and at the side / under lights.

I like the way it looks but I feel that something is missing? I'm not the type who likes to "exaggerate" modding of cars

The car must be special but still discreet, if you can follow my thinking :)

Thanks in advance :)!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Chevrolet
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Mid-size car

·
Registered
682 Posts
Yes like the one in the second photo. Also try it with the black going just between the upper and lower grill and up the hood that way. Like not all the way wide to the headlights But just joining the two grills.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not feeling it myself. Looks like it has a tarp over the front. is this 3M vinyl or like a bra?
Well it would be 3M vinyl :)

Yes like the one in the second photo. Also try it with the black going just between the upper and lower grill and up the hood that way. Like not all the way wide to the headlights But just joining the two grills.
Hmm well I must try to paint something in photoshop tomorrow ;) I will try that!

Hmm seems difficult to find a mod that will make my car different from other cruzes :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.