Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the weekend with us, she told me her daddy stops their car before entering the garage, and uses a broom to knock off all that salty mess from under their car. And I should do the same. Ha, grandpa is getting too old for this, but she does make a good point.

Son did verify his actions, his garage floor is a lot cleaner than mine. Least I clean my snow thrower first before bringing it back in. Can't wait for spring to get here.

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
Yea and the ground hog saw his shadow which means spring starts when it is supposed to in April/May. Last year a prosecutor in Ohio sought the death penalty for the rodent since winter went on longer than he thought it should have since the gh predicted an early spring. He was kidding of course. He was also there this year to say no hard feelings and see what the gh had to say.

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
I washed the cars in the garage yesterday. That got the road residue off the cars and the floor. There's a fan out there now drying the floor. I'm way too lazy to do the broom thing outside. I'm also too old and it's too cold.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Out of the mouths of babe's :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts