Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It took a few months of researching and choosing the cruze for my commuter/2nd vehicle to compliment my duramax, then a few more months of finding what I wanted. Blue topaz or Autumn Metallic 2lt RS are not very easy to come by! 54000 miles, one owner, little to no rust coming from Maryland for 8900... Now to research winter tires, undercoating options..
Here are a few photos...

Attachments

·
2,254 Posts
Holy balls that thing is clean! Congratulations!

Looks like someone already installed the GM accessories chrome door handles too! Score!

What year?

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Congrats, persistence paid off...nice job!

Reactions: Cedar

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
As everyone else has said that car looks great and a 2012 love that color! I have 2103 1LT RS which means I don't have the leather and 16 in tires and has about the same mileage. But doesn't look nearly as good as yours! Welcome and be sure to shoot out any questions!! As far a tires what I did, since I just bought mine I just put Continental True Contacts on it. Maybe this will help: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sele...autoModel=Cruze&autoYear=2012&autoModClar=2LT

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Reactions: brian v

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As everyone else has said that car looks great and a 2012 love that color! I have 2103 1LT RS which means I don't have the leather and 16 in tires and has about the same mileage. But doesn't look nearly as good as yours! Welcome and be sure to shoot out any questions!! As far a tires what I did, since I just bought mine I just put Continental True Contacts on it. Maybe this will help: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sele...autoModel=Cruze&autoYear=2012&autoModClar=2LT
Thanks for the responses guys! Pretty eager to get it here(having it shipped to me).Hoping I can get it here and into my garage so I can spray it with fluid film before it has to drive on wet roads...Will see...
Thanks for the link, Pacman. I was originally set on a 1lt myself to keep cost down and more availability but after getting seat cover heaters in my dmax, I told myself my next vecihle would be leather w/heated seats. I also liked the fact that the 2lt came w/disc brakes all around. Those were the only things that made me go 2lt, upgraded sound,moonroof didnt matter much to me..haha
The car currently has new BF goodrich advantage t-a's while the backs are continental contacts?? Any good? I dont have any experience with small cars at all always had trucks so going to be a bit of a learning curve for a while...
I have found a set of firestone winterforce 215/60/16 with steel wheels with apparently only 1500 miles for 300 but want to get thru the holidays before I blow any more money.

·
Super Moderator
5,148 Posts
Thanks for the responses guys! Pretty eager to get it here(having it shipped to me).Hoping I can get it here and into my garage so I can spray it with fluid film before it has to drive on wet roads...Will see...
Thanks for the link, Pacman. I was originally set on a 1lt myself to keep cost down and more availability but after getting seat cover heaters in my dmax, I told myself my next vecihle would be leather w/heated seats. I also liked the fact that the 2lt came w/disc brakes all around. Those were the only things that made me go 2lt, upgraded sound,moonroof didnt matter much to me..haha
The car currently has new BF goodrich advantage t-a's while the backs are continental contacts?? Any good? I dont have any experience with small cars at all always had trucks so going to be a bit of a learning curve for a while...
I have found a set of firestone winterforce 215/60/16 with steel wheels with apparently only 1500 miles for 300 but want to get thru the holidays before I blow any more money.
No problem, Hope you find some tires to suit your needs. I hear you are really getting the snow now like most iof the Northern America. BTW Name is PATMAN Common mistake LOL.
Actually if I was not in the limited market(price and style wise 6M and used) I most likely would have gone 2LT also bc of the 4 whl disc and the 17 in wheels. Cost was the biggest deciding factor(I just bought a 2014 LT for 14K(auto for wife and son to drive) and I got the RS for 9).

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Reactions: Sunline Fan

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No problem, Hope you find some tires to suit your needs. I hear you are really getting the snow now like most iof the Northern America. BTW Name is PATMAN Common mistake LOL.
Actually if I was not in the limited market(price and style wise 6M and used) I most likely would have gone 2LT also bc of the 4 whl disc and the 17 in wheels. Cost was the biggest deciding factor(I just bought a 2014 LT for 14K(auto for wife and son to drive) and I got the RS for 9).
D'oh, sorry bout that..

·
Premium Member
5,639 Posts
PacMan:th_SmlyROFL:

In China, The Chevy Cruze T Plays A Giant Game Of Pac-Man

Richard ReadReporter

November 10, 2010
It's no secret that China is the world's biggest auto market. Thanks to Beijing's more capitalist-friendly ways, a strong national economy, and a growing middle class, car ownership in China is on the rise. (Cash-for-Clunkers-esque government subsidies haven't hurt, either.) The problem is, despite all the eager buyers in the Chinese market, there's a lot of competition: there will soon be over 90 domestic and foreign brands competing for the yuan.
Just like elsewhere in the world, many automakers who sell in China have begun offering variants to differentiate themselves from the competition and to draw a wider range of buyers. That rule applies to General Motors, too, which enjoys wide popularity in China thanks to its Buick and Chevrolet vehicles. GM's newest ride for the Chinese market is a turbo version of the new (to Americans, anyway) Chevy Cruze, known as the Cruze T. And naturally, to advertise such a peppy ride, they hired a marketing firm to stage the world's largest game of Pac-Man:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts