Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a while now, just decided to create an account. Name is Jon (like every other male in America) but I go by Beck

Just over 53000miles on my 2014 Cruze Diesel, Ordered the Trifecta tune and K&N intake last week (Both arrive this week)

Gonna get a baseline dyno done then install everything to see how much is gained.

Im also an owner of a 1988 supra and just recent sold my 1190rx which will still be in my name for another two years

Nice to meet everyone

·
Super Moderator
7,738 Posts
Welcome - but what took you so long?

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome! Nice to officially have you in here, nice choice of car too. Jealous of that torque!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome - but what took you so long?
A great question that I have no answer for :-(

Welcome! Nice to officially have you in here, nice choice of car too. Jealous of that torque!
The Torque is definitely nice! just hate how it falls on its face if you mash the gas. Tune should fix that some (I hope)

·
Administrator
25,603 Posts
Welcome.

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
If you do have access to a dynamometer, would be interesting if you would post the before and after test with that tune.

Oh, welcome to the board.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you do have access to a dynamometer, would be interesting if you would post the before and after test with that tune.

Oh, welcome to the board.
Ill be going Saturday to a dyno shop, gonna do a baseline with the vehicle just K&N intake on there then install the tune and see what it produces. Ill start a thread for this also showing the K&N install

1 - 16 of 16 Posts