Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 LT automatic. It drives better than the one we test-drove. Transmission is quicker to downshift than the test drive car. Blue ray metallic color looks different in different light conditions- almost purple in sunlight, blue in indirect light. Post July 1, the rebate doubled from $500 to $1000.

We like it so far.

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just got mine too! Same car, actually: 2016 LT automatic in blue ray metallic. Noticed the same thing about the color, purple in the sun, blue in cloudy daylight, and it looks black in low light. So far my best 25 mile average fuel economy was 51.1 mpg, at 55 on level terrain.

New to the forum as well, so hello everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,254 Posts
Just got mine too! Same car, actually: 2016 LT automatic in blue ray metallic. Noticed the same thing about the color, purple in the sun, blue in cloudy daylight, and it looks black in low light. So far my best 25 mile average fuel economy was 51.1 mpg, at 55 on level terrain.

New to the forum as well, so hello everyone!

Welcome as well! Holy toledo, 51?!?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome as well! Holy toledo, 51?!?
Well, that was just a 25 mile average according to the computer. I'm waiting until tank is empty to refill and compare the overall average from the computer to my actual fuel usage and odometer reading. But so far I'm beating the 42 mpg highway rating 100% of the time. Lol, of course not much of a sample size for good statistics yet, only 350 miles so far. Real test will be when my wife starts her new job with a 63 mile one way commute. It will be about 75% highway and 25% city.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts