Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are finishing up doing my pinstripe and tint and I'm picking it up tomorrow after work. So excited. Just got a new job that is only 8 miles away but after driving this and the normal cruze. I still want this for the extra pep.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
They are finishing up doing my pinstripe and tint and I'm picking it up tomorrow after work. So excited. Just got a new job that is only 8 miles away but after driving this and the normal cruze. I still want this for the extra pep.
Awesome! You will love it if my experience is any indication!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to say they are throwing in nitrous too. It wasn't something i really wanted, but for free i figured why not.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
White with tan interior. Sunroof, Navigation, Safety Package, Pioneer Sound, Convenience Package, Fog Lamps, Tint, Pinstripe, Nitrogen.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Congrats!! I personally couldn't have a tan interior because it would be filthy in 5 mins.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
WE NEED PICS MAN!!:cool: lol always love a new CTD member

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
I must have missed an earlier episode of this drama??? Is this a new car delivery and the dealership is installing nitrous? I'm guessing this is aftermarket updates going on.

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Is this a new car delivery and the dealership is installing nitrous? I'm guessing this is aftermarket updates going on.
Looks like he is getting Nitrogen filled tires, not Nitrous Oxide for the motor.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I must have missed an earlier episode of this drama??? Is this a new car delivery and the dealership is installing nitrous? I'm guessing this is aftermarket updates going on.
*nitrogen yes Not the first time I've said that and gotten that response.

·
Registered
13 Posts
WTF, your dealer doesn't install Nitrous on all the vehicles it sells for free?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts