Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Finally, will take delivery on Monday, Feb 18th

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  beeztee 
#1 ·
As one of our forum members suggested I do in a (much) earlier post, I evidently "grew a pair" and will take delivery of a 2013 Cruze Eco 6MT. Champagne Silver, black interior, with the driver convenience package, enhanced safety package, fogs and splash guards. Looking forward to the switch from my raucous CRV, hoping to get nearly double the fuel economy, and more than double the grin factor (well, not exactly- the CRV gives zero grin factor, and nothin' times nothin' is nothin). Anyway, it's all good.

So having sat on the fence for probably the best part of two years, I'm finally going to pull the trigger. And...that USAA buying service worked even better than I would have guessed. I found the Cruze that nearly perfectly fit my preferences, but the dealer where it was located was not a participant in the USAA program. So I contacted a dealer that was, and he was willing to do the trade and still give me the full discount- around $2800o off MSRP. Very happy with the deal! Plus, glass etching, polymer wax, and scotch guarding- a $3000 value, all for only $2800 extra!

Just kidding about the last part. Seriously, the salesman has been a pleasure to work with, very straight forward. I'll have to figure out how to post a photo or two on this site- I'll figure it out and get one up next week sometime.

BTW USAA financing at 1.75% a.p.r., I think a decent figure.

In the end the Eco economy won out over the 2LT, though I would be very happy with either without a doubt.

Thanks again to all who have answered my queries over the past nearly 2 years.

Cheers,

Ron

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome rate! Congrats on the new Cruze :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#3 ·
Congrats on your selection. Pics when you get it, please.

#4 ·
Nice car! Congratulations and yes USAA worked out great for my Cruze purchase too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.