Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you already know and some of you may not, I've been a member of this forum since 2011. However, I've been a Cruze-less member this whole time, likely leaving some to scratch their heads as to why I was even a member and even later made to be a VIP member. Well, when I joined this forum it was because I immediately fell in love with the Cruze when I saw it and knew I wanted to own one. So I joined the forum in hopes of trying to learn as much about the Cruze as possible so that when/if I ever purchased one I would be very knowledgeable about it. I also wanted to have a connection with those who admired the Cruze as much as I did. Although I hadn't owned a Cruze up until yesterday, I tried my best to be a contributing member of this forum because I knew just how special the forum, the members and the Cruze was.

What I gained over these 4 + years in spite of not being a Cruze owner was certainly a lot of information about the Cruze but I also gained something a lot better. I gained a bunch of cool friends that feel like family members that just live in other states, haha!! I was accepted as one of you from the start and I was giving constant encouragement and support in my pursuit of one day finally owning a Cruze and yesterday was that day! My dream finally came true thanks to God first and foremost and secondly, my amazing and brilliant wife! She planned this for months and contributed to making this a reality for me! She is my soul and the love of my life and without her I am nothing. I am certainly blessed and feel like the luckiest man in the world!!

But I digress and without further ado, I introduce the Cruzetalk family to my brand new fully loaded 2015 Summit White Chevy Cruze LTZ RS! Because of her two different transfers (both driven) including the one to me, she arrived to me with about 230 miles on her. She has the Cocoa/Light Neutral, Leather-appointed Seat combo and I have named her CeCe, lol!

3.jpg 20.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg 16.jpg 24.jpg 27.jpg

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,297 Posts
I knew you were after a white 1 ..I guess ya got 2 white 1's . That's Nice and Congratulations Starks ...

I'll Race Ya !
Put er in COTM too !

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew you were after a white 1 ..I guess ya got 2 white 1's . That's Nice and Congratulations Starks ...

I'll Race Ya !
Put er in COTM too !
Hahaha! You're a wild dude Brian, but I appreciate it and you. You've certainly been one of my biggest supporters on this forum! I'll try to get it submitted to COTM.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Awesome man! Congrats!! This whole time I've been on the forum, i never realized that you didn't own, nor have you ever, owned a Cruze! You always have so much to contribute!! Very happy for you!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,297 Posts
Hahaha! You're a wild dude Brian, but I appreciate it and you. You've certainly been one of my biggest supporters on this forum! I'll try to get it submitted to COTM.
Yeah I walked upon the Wild Side a few Times meself ...sure was fun and chocolately delicious !
I hold No Bias towards me fellow man and Ahh as of lately a New Cruzen owner ..

Reactions: Merc6 and Starks8

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome man! Congrats!! This whole time I've been on the forum, i never realized that you didn't own, nor have you ever, owned a Cruze! You always have so much to contribute!! Very happy for you!

Thanks, man! Its certainly been a long time coming. Even without the Cruze I was happy to contribute to this forum the best I could.

·
Super Moderator
7,738 Posts
Well done young man.

Sounds like you've got a good one. Don't let her go.

Reactions: Starks8

·
2,254 Posts
Congrats man! That's a sharp looking car, love the bow on top too!

I'm with Terry, the short time I've been on here I thought you had one! Lol!

Enjoy your new Cruze!

Reactions: Starks8

·
Super Moderator
7,738 Posts
Lordstown. Lordstown. Lordstown homecoming 2016!

·
Super Moderator
7,738 Posts
Make that dream happen! It's going to be the best one yet.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts