1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
thanks for this. so can i just show up with my car and go race?

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Go to the web-site and take a look at the requirements. It's a lengthy list, but don't be afraid of it. The hardest part is getting a helmut. Most race organizers have some spares available - take a can of lysol spray for the helmut in this case as you never know who wore it last.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
i ahve done a bit of reading into it, wanted to make sure that i did not need to have previous exprence, but based on what i read i should be fine...now to find the time

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
You definitely don't need previous experience. I would recommend you take everything out of your trunk, including the spare tire stack, and back seat before you go and leave this stuff in your garage. You'll need to do this before you compete anyway.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You definitely don't need previous experience. I would recommend you take everything out of your trunk, including the spare tire stack, and back seat before you go and leave this stuff in your garage. You'll need to do this before you compete anyway.
I never had to remove my back seat but yes everything loose needs to be taken out and battery needs to be secured and take a helmet.

·
Registered
359 Posts
You say if you have no modifications youd be put in stock, however i have a k&n sri so would that move me up a class? i probably need to read more into it

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You say if you have no modifications youd be put in stock, however i have a k&n sri so would that move me up a class? i probably need to read more into it
Sorry totally forgot no I had SRI and Catback exhaust and they let me run h-stock novice but consult before final registration.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cat-back is stock class legal. The intake puts you in an ST class. I go to all the FLR-SCCA events. If you show up there look for a black Trans Am. That's mine. And we do have loaner helmets.

·
Premium Member
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cat-back is stock class legal. The intake puts you in an ST class. I go to all the FLR-SCCA events. If you show up there look for a black Trans Am. That's mine. And we do have loaner helmets.
Sweet thanks gor the great info.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts