Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

This past week, I had purchased my first car, the 2014 Chevy Cruze LS, and graduated college! I'm pretty happy with the car and plan on making some minor adjustments here and there: eg. tinting, adding in a Bluetooth receiver to stream audio via Bluetooth, and potentially get some new rims in the future! So far, my experience has been awesome with it! I'll be posting some photo's in the morning! 30K miles on it, so it's new to me!

Colin

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome. Congratulations on your graduation, best of luck on your future endeavors.

Let the mods begin! Ha ha

Reactions: ColinV03

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hello Everyone,

This past week, I had purchased my first car, the 2014 Chevy Cruze LS, and graduated college! I'm pretty happy with the car and plan on making some minor adjustments here and there: eg. tinting, adding in a Bluetooth receiver to stream audio via Bluetooth, and potentially get some new rims in the future! So far, my experience has been awesome with it! I'll be posting some photo's in the morning! 30K miles on it, so it's new to me!

Colin

Hey Colin!

Congratulations on your achievement and your new Cruze! I have a ’14 Cruze myself and absolutely love it! We are so thrilled to have you a part of our GM family. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future feel free to contact us. We are here to help and good luck on your new adventure!

Kindly,

Cristina Y
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Congrats on graduation and your new car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts