Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just purchased it on Thursday. So far all I can say is I absolutely love it. I stumbled upon this forum while looking for mods for the Chevy my link radio. So hi everyone.
I had been looking for a car for a few weeks, test drove the jetta tdi, and fell in love with the diesel, but hated the rest of the car. After some more browsing I read about Chevy making a diesel, and after searching for a week I found a dealer that had 8 in stock. Most dealers said late this year they would have them. I drove there and test drove it, absolutely loved it. Bought it right then. I got the premium sound and power sunroof too. On the drive back from the dealer, doing about 65, I was getting around 56mpg on the highway. If anyone has any questions, please post them.
Also want to say that I really love the sound of the engine. A bit loud, but beautiful. Once you are in the car they did a really good job with the sound deadening. Very smooth ride with plenty of power too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Hey Luigi, welcome to CruzeTalk. Awesome ride, love the new Tungsten Metallic for 2014. You couldn't have picked a better car! The Diesel just came out, so most of us have the gas Cruze and you will see us posting anywhere between 42-52MPG on the gas car. I dont doubt that you will get amazing gas mileage with your new ride. Its rated at 717 miles to a tank, and one of the GM engineers was able to get 900 miles out of a tank. So you will love it. Get some fogs if you get a chance and enjoy. Read some threads when you get a chance, this is a great place to meet some good people... Again, welcome to CruzeTalk.

Reactions: Eugene_C and Aussie

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
Please report back and let up know what you get for pump calculated MPG, obviously with 700+ miles range we will all be waiting awhile!

·
Premium Member
4,143 Posts
Welcome from another Cruze Diesel driver, best ride ever owned.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new Cruze D.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk , nice CDC .
Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes .

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Yes welcome, I am another early adopter and couldn't be happier with the car!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts