Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just picked up a 2018 Cruze LT Manual Sedan with an RS package. I'm not much of an economy car guy but we are moving and the drive to work will be about 50 miles round trip so a change was needed. I was driving a 2013 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan and it was great, but I was getting 14 miles a gallon and that wasn't going to continue to cut it. Going from that into the Cruze has been a big, big change. Interestingly enough I am really enjoying the Cruze. It's comfortable, good looking, and still kind of fun and sporty to drive. The more I drive it the more I like it. I've put about 300 miles on it and I'm oddly excited to get some more drive time with it. This forum seems to be a really cool place to learn about these cars and do some customizing. Thanks for welcoming me to the community.

·
Premium Member
2,698 Posts
Congratulations and welcome!

·
Super Moderator
5,174 Posts
Welcome glad you found us!!! We got lots of information for just about anything. I know what you mean the more you drive it the more you like em. I am on my 4th Cruze I had a 2011/12/14 and my current DD is a 2013 LT RS with a 6M. My son is driving the 2014 bc its an automatic. Be sure to check out the stickies and shoot out any questions you have. BTW, I see you are from Cincinnati also.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,532 Posts
[Mod hat]

• No illegal racing stories or threads discussing illegal activity. These serve absolutely no purpose than to invite a flame war. Keep the stories off these forums. Controlled, track racing as well as posting of time slips is perfectly fine.
  • Discussions revolving unsafe modifications will not be entertained. We don't really care what you do offline, but CruzeTalk will not allow discussions of unsafe modifications. This includes HID lamps in factory housings without a projector retrofit. This won't get you banned, but the thread will be locked/deleted

Forum rules here. I'd suggest they be read.
http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/6-new-cruzetalk-start-here/9056-cruzetalk-forum-guidelines-rules.html

120 mph pic removed. Please don't be an idiot on public roads.

[/Mod hat]

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jblackbur[URL="http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/6-new-cruzetalk-start-here/227153-first-cruze-enjoy-better-every-day-post3115610.html#post3115610" said:
First Cruze, enjoy it better every day[/URL]n;3115754][Mod hat]

Forum rules here. I'd suggest they be read.
http://www.cruzetalk.com/forum/6-new-cruzetalk-start-here/9056-cruzetalk-forum-guidelines-rules.html

120 mph pic removed. Please don't be an idiot on public roads.

[/Mod hat]
Ah my bad. I most certainly read the rules but for some reason I thought it just said no street racing posts. I will re read and remember for the future. Thanks!

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,532 Posts
Ah my bad. I most certainly read the rules but for some reason I thought it just said no street racing posts. I will re read and remember for the future. Thanks!
No worries; didn't mean to come off as harsh. We generally discourage unsafe driving, modifications, etc. through that rule - both here and in the Facebook group. Too many accidents are caused by slight screw-ups that become a big deal at such speeds.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts