Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all my name is Jay im from NJ/DE i picked up the cruze eco back in December for a commuter car, it came down to this and a civic and my wife liked the cruze's interior better. Its a fun little car that has a way to make driving 90 miles a day fun. My only complaints are the rotor vibrations and no Bluetooth audio sync other then that its a solid car. we have about 18k miles on her already and she sips gas i avg about 33mpg doing 80.

my other cars are 2003 honda pilot, 2004 g35x

·
Premium Member
4,147 Posts
Nice car, same colour as mine. That rotor vibration is a warranty issue and the dealer should fix it. The bluetooth should be looked at also.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT! Is your ECO a Manual or Auto Trans?

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Welcome brother...:)

I can stream audio VIA bluetooth (Pandora) from my iPhone 4. However it's hit or miss. I just plug in my phone and let it charge and play via USB

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
I just bought the PDIM module because it sounds like a severly great idea!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
I thought I had installed a whole new stereo when I switched from the 3.5mm audio jack to the Bluetooth PDIM. Quality was night and day.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hi jay002 and thanks for the introduction and the pictures. So glad that you are enjoying your Cruze. Send me a message if you ever have any questions about your Cruze!

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 18 of 18 Posts