Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally saw a Gen2 Cruze on the street here. Actually, I saw three different ones in the last two days. All had temporary tags with early September expiration dates. Guess they are finally selling them around here.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
I personally still haven't seen one of the road around where I live. My wife said she saw one the other day and stated it kinda looked like a Kia Forte sedan. She was surprised at how much they changed the look of it and how it looks nothing like the 1st gen Cruze.

I'm curious as to how many units they've sold of the 2nd gen Cruze so far?

·
10,713 Posts
They are all over this side of town between Lally and O'Brien. Most the ones I seen are LS/LT as those are the only incientives out. Premier are just too dag gum expensive compared to the Malibu lower trims. The decent Premier on the showroom is $30K and any RS with a sunroof is not too far from that. I seen like 2 manual ones far out but haven't got around to trying it out to see if it is or isn't like my Eco.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
They're showing up a lot quicker in Denver a lot faster than the 2015 front fascia change did.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,323 Posts
I've seen a few on the road here. They definitely don't stand out as much going down the road (from the back) as the old model did.

It's like going from "hey, another Cruze" to "is that a new Cruze? I can't tell".

·
Premium Member
6,918 Posts
In Southern Wisconsin been seeing them on the road for months, probably see at least 3 a day. Only a matter of time it will be like Gen 1 here, 2 out of 10 cars you see are cruzes.

·
2,254 Posts
I've seen about 5 on the road since they came out. I work at a dealer and we got a Kinetic Blue LT/RS in, I drove it to Walmart to get some supplies for my office. Boy, people were staring at it with the "Whoa, what the heck is that?" face. Felt like I was riding in our Corvette!

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,442 Posts
Tons of them around here now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts