Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

First modifications - Wheel Bands and Vinyl "carbon" interior trim wrap with pics

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  brian v 
#1 ·
First modifications - Wheel Bands and Vinyl "carbon" interior trim wrap with pics

My 2013 2LT Manual Cruze is just a little over a week old, so what did I do? Start the mods!! :yahoo:

I work at GM and a few months ago we had these guys in for a vendor show and I really liked the look of them, so I picked up a set and put them on today...

They are called Wheel Bands and they advertise them as a way to protect your rims, but I just like the way the look. American company located in Michigan. They are a little pricey, but very unique and if they do protect the rims as advertised they will pay for themselves after the first curb scrape. Check them out: Wheel Bands | RimPro-Tec North America

Next mod was one that I did in my Cobalt SS. The dealer managed to scratch up the shifter bezel and I was not too excited about the silver color (the one around the vents looks more like it belongs) so I decided to take some left over "carbon fiber" vinyl wrap to cover it up. I think it came out pretty well...

Don't know what is next, but CAI, tune and exhaust are all on the list after I get a few more miles on her.

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks good , nice touch with the carbon fiber vinyl .
Be cool stay cozy Keep cruzen and the new best wishes!

Reactions: tcbracing
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.