Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well got my recall done the 2nd day it came out.. wasn't having issues but figured it may prvent some. well 4 days ago got a CEL, drove it around then went to dealer yesterday. it was the nox that was replaced for warrenty was bad.. got to wait till Wednesday for new one to arrive. drove all day yesterday, after each shut off it was regening and burnt 1/4 super fast. at the 5th turn off it did not have regen on then CEL turned itself off lol. speak bad about CTD emissions but seems mine said ill fix myself.. only took it 4 driving regens in 1 day

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Sounds like 4 incomplete Regens and one complete Regen to clear it... It might help to monitor regen, the ScanGuage 2 can do that. I'm using the Torque App with the Biscan for GM, it's new and developed by a CTD driver. Not only can I monitor regen, I can command a Service Regen, and did so before last oil change. There is a thread here called Torque app testers wanted.. check it out. Also post on the consolidated thread on the recall CEL issues, there is a sort of poll being taken there

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Reactions: MRO1791
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.