Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And here it is, with a personal thanks to my step-cousin Geremy Magbanua the photographer (facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/gmagbanuaphotography)

Full Shots (Front/Back)

Close Ups (Roof Rack/Rims)

There are a couple more that I might upload tomorrow if they're wanted. We went to the roof of a parking garage for one set of pictures, and we did a quick shoot up in the mountains as well. I'm planning on getting a set of wheel spacers/studs and mud flaps to go for a rally look in which case I'll post the results with more pictures from my cousin. Also, for anyone in the Bay Area/So Cal I can maybe put in a request for a shoot of your own Cruze, but no promises lol.

Reactions: mabzmuzik

·
Registered
444 Posts
Love it man keep up the good work I got a shoot coming up here in NY and I could hook ppl up in my area with that as well most likely- so east or west coast I guess. Just waiting for weather to clear up

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Love the lug nuts. I've been looking for a nice set to put on. Where did you get those?

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Looks really good Smurf! I need that fairing, lol.

Nice rims (18"?) too by the way. What are those if you don't mind me asking?

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Love the lug nuts. I've been looking for a nice set to put on. Where did you get those?
They are BWR lugs(jakkaroo has the same ones in neo-chrome), and you can get them directly off their site: bwrusa.com

Looks really good Smurf! I need that fairing, lol.

Nice rims (18"?) too by the way. What are those if you don't mind me asking?
Styluz M537 rims, 18x8.5" with 40 offset

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Nice. Smurf - does the faring cut down on the high speed hum from the roof rack?

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice. Smurf - does the faring cut down on the high speed hum from the roof rack?
It does a bit, but it mainly helps with mpg when you have a carrier attached to the rack, as well as improve the look of the rack.

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
It does a bit, but it mainly helps with mpg when you have a carrier attached to the rack, as well as improve the look of the rack.
Thanks - it really does improve the look. I like it.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Cars looking awesome. And the pictures turned out great.
Your cousin has talent. (and works with great talent may I say ;)) +1 for drift shots

Feel free to add more.

How do those lugs hold up to weather? I bought some gorilla lugs from Amazon and after 2 months the red looked pink.

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cars looking awesome. And the pictures turned out great.
Your cousin has talent. (and works with great talent may I say ;)) +1 for drift shots

Feel free to add more.

How do those lugs hold up to weather? I bought some gorilla lugs from Amazon and after 2 months the red looked pink.
Not sure, I've only had the lugs installed for a couple of days, I'll have to wait and see, but I really hope they don't turn pink on me :uhh:

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Awesome pics. That car is missing one thing though: a lip spoiler. That would complete it for me.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AutoGuide App
I feel the same way, I just don't want to spend an insane amount on a lip spoiler if I can spend that money on improving the performance in some way, especially when that means a lip vs. springs or a rear sway :p.

Awsome looking Cruze! Great job!

If you get a chance, I would like to know how you made your Chevy bowtie logo black, your mirrors and rear chrome band.
For the bowties & rear chrome band, I simply taped them off and sprayed 3-4 coats of Plasti-Dip over them. As for my mirrors, I have a LS, so they came matte black from factory. All I need to do now is black out the chrome on the grille and I'll be chrome free on the outside.

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
For the bowties & rear chrome band, I simply taped them off and sprayed 3-4 coats of Plasti-Dip over them. As for my mirrors, I have a LS, so they came matte black from factory. All I need to do now is black out the chrome on the grille and I'll be chrome free on the outside.
Dont forget the chrome under the windows

Sent from my MB886 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.