Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 55K miles and just over two years of ownership, took the CTD on a real road trip. I live in the Baltimore/Washington area, drove the Cruze to Myrtle Beach, SC. It made it from home to just over the NC/SC border on 8 gallons of diesel (first fuel stop). To MB, around MB, and back to home, fuel cost was ~$47.00. It was ~450 miles each way. I averaged 55-56 MPG while out on I-95. On the way home traffic was horrible between Quantico VA, and the Washington Beltway, average MPG took a nose dive while sitting in heavy traffic.

Could not be happier with the car on the trip.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Wish I could do some road trips but I have nowhere I want to go.

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
4,802 Posts
My in-laws live in Atlanta (just moved there from outside Raleigh, NC), so when we visit them, it's always a ~1500 mile round trip. Long drive, but always fun to see what kind of mileage the car pulls, all while loaded down with what seems to be half of our house that my wife needs to bring, for some reason.

Reactions: pacolino

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've road tripped the car twice so far, once from Massachusetts to South Carolina on the same tank of fuel!! and once from Massachusetts to cocoa beach Florida with one fill up! this car is the road trip king. I'll be taking it from Massachusetts to Tennessee this august with 110k miles on the car. I will take it all over this country to Nascar races one at a time :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts