Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yeah lol I'm 26 I've never owned a car. I've only driven cars on 4 separate occasions. I have owned trucks and rock crawlers. My last vehicle was a 4 door, long bed, 1 ton. I as of yesterday own a 2012 Chevy Cruze, ltz sport edition is what they called it. We bought it because my husband is a hotshot and we bought him the truck he needed to run loads and two brand new truck payments wasn't ideal while trying to get ahead of business start up costs.

I won't lie I hated the idea of a car, I feel small, smashable and man do they break faster than a truck poor salesman probably got whiplash But I'm honestly just thankful to have a vehicle to begin with and I do honestly like the car! I came here to get ideas on what I can do to it because I can't leave any vehicle I've had alone! First thing I wanna figure out is what's the beefiest tire I can put on it without it rubbing! Hope to learn a lot from you guys and get inspired! Thanks!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.