Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I started off cruzing with a new 2017 LS and at 70k miles and better credit I traded up to a new 2018 LT.
As most of us know the new updated models for 2019 are coming in and after seeing them online and in person I of course want one but I don't want to take that punch again. Talked to my dealer and they said it could be done but theyre not responsible for anything that wouldn't fit.

Has anyone done anything looking into any kind of kit swaps for any years for gen 2 and what did you find? Cost isn't the issue but I do want to see if they would have any fitment issues.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Not only do i have no idea what you are talking about...what i can gather is that you update the look of your cruze every year? Seems excessive to me. Just lease the thing if you want to stay with a modern look. Im sure the 19 faces snap right it, they didnt redesign the frame from 18 to 19...but the problem is youll probably need to find a newly wrecked 19 totaled with rear end damages to get the new front face. I doubt they have aftermarket already for the 19 with stock faces. I would go to a GM dealer and ask if they can order you one tbh. I know the front RS face was like $400 for the 18.

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,667 Posts
I would peruse some of the GM sites looking for body updates. Aside from possible attachment issues that won't show up, you should be able to get a pretty good idea if it will fit. Also ask your dealer what body shop they use and go there asking for anyone who has repaired that area of a 2019. The enxt thing would be to make the inquiry at the manufacturer of the kit. Get that info from the dealer.

·
Registered
257 Posts
just put a lip kit on it and some wheels boom rs model lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts