Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trifecta

I sent a question to WOT and was unanswered. So here I go based on power levels fleece seems like the more powerful tune thinking this might be a nice xmas present

+66 [email protected]
+51 [email protected]

Peak vs peak gains of:

+50 ft-lbs
+39 WHP

fleece 30 hp tune

@2100 RPM: +73hp/183 lb-ft
@3000 RPM : +31hp/54 lb-ft
@3200-3800 RPM: +30hp/49 lb-ft

·
Registered
791 Posts
Trifecta

I sent a question to WOT and was unanswered. So here I go based on power levels fleece seems like the more powerful tune thinking this might be a nice xmas present

+66 [email protected]
+51 [email protected]

Peak vs peak gains of:

+50 ft-lbs
+39 WHP

fleece 30 hp tune

@2100 RPM: +73hp/183 lb-ft
@3000 RPM : +31hp/54 lb-ft
@3200-3800 RPM: +30hp/49 lb-ft
the 30 horse mid range feels so much stronger than stock. as you can see 73 horse gain at 2100 rpm.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oil is it actually 183lb ft. ?? If so that will get the sled moving

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I know Danny. From what I have been following it seems the cons have somewhat been resolved. I'm trying to see if the fleece tune is really that much more powerful

Seems the throttle issue isn't a issue anymore but what cons do you have

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
torque gets you going for sure an it sure feels like it in the seat. where do you live ? go to Lordstown in the spring an you can try my car.
I will be there and would like to take you up on that offer. :)

Reactions: oilburner

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
I'd want to see the Dyno chart for the Fleece first to support some of those numbers.

Trifecta has one out there.

Because I am seriously considering buying ONE of them.....Not willing to buy both to try each for myself. I'm sure they are both good....but lots of unknowns without a dyno charts....or even better if someone has dynoed BOTH tunes on the same car on the same Dyno.

Which might have happened somewhere.

And yeah....that gawd aweful delay from a stop is the only thing I really dislike about this car in the year I've owned it.

And yes I have been down that road in the performance at the expense of creature comforts, drive-ability, mileage and ( to a much lesser degree) reliability road before, more than once actually...and I'd rather not do that again at my age.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Yea I know Danny. From what I have been following it seems the cons have somewhat been resolved. I'm trying to see if the fleece tune is really that much more powerful

Seems the throttle issue isn't a issue anymore but what cons do you have
I assume you mean Cons with the Trifecta?

Trifecta flash is very slow.
Without multiple tunes, I can't really de-tune the car to a lower level to conserve mpgs. It's stock or full tune. I miss this the most.

I really cannot say enough good things about their customer service. They totally worked with me to get the tune to a state where I feel comfortable DDing it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.