Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone on here running a flex fuel kit? Larger injectors, flex fuel sensor, and tune for flex fuel? I am interested in results from anyone. I am looking into installing the flex fuel sensor and larger injectors and tune for it. What size injectors are you running, that still has a good idle and good driveability when running 93 octane that only has a max of 10% ethanol. Don't want to lose driveability with having to large of injector when on pump gas only. But also be able to support full 85% ethanol. I see that BNR offers a flex fuel kit with everything included. What duty cycle are the injectors at when you actually have a good tank of E85 that is close to 80% ethanol? And also when on a good tank of 93 with 10% or less of ethanol, what is the driveability and idle like? The bosch 42lb/hr injectors that BNR offer flow 43lb/hr @ 43.5psi, so they flow 48.5lb/hr @ 58psi(which is high flow mode on these cars). That being said to flow 100% duty cycle of the injector, you will need at least 123lph fuel pump. I would hope stock fuel pump is larger than that, but if not has anyone noticed duty cycle shooting up due to lack of fuel pump? And from doing my own scaling, the Bosch Green Giants 42lb/hr injectors that ZZP and BNR offer should hit 100% around 250whp on E85. Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts