Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
LEDs typically convert about 35% of the input electrical energy to light; the remaining 65% is wasted as heat. That's efficient when compared to incandescent bulbs (which waste around 95% of the input energy as heat).

But on their own, I certainly wouldn't classify LEDs as "efficient."


- Joe
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top