Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Looks very nice!

That weird stock underskirt thing is broken in my car, half of it is. I was just about to order the oem one, but it doesn't look visible with the splitter installed. Do you think that splitter will completely cover it up? or should I order the oem underskirt too?
You could get away with just the splitter you can’t see the stock piece unless you are on the ground looking under it in front of the car and only barely then

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
How hard were these to install? Also do they include the yellow bulbs?
Take off the front bumper to wire it correctly a guy did it on here without removing but it’s hard and doesn’t look nearly as good. And no it came with halogens these are auxito led yellow fogs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm debating removing that flexable rubber on mine. It's annoying and looks kinda goofy.
Yeah the splitter completely covers it up and adds a good look I think. Then you aren’t taking off stock stuff either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You could get away with just the splitter you can’t see the stock piece unless you are on the ground looking under it in front of the car and only barely then
That's what I was hoping, wanted to make sure. Thanks a lot. I was on the fence with that ebay splitter till i saw your post!
That ebay seller should give you some commission :D, you just helped him sell some more

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
8,545 Posts
Looks very nice!

That weird stock underskirt thing is broken in my car, half of it is. I was just about to order the oem one, but it doesn't look visible with the splitter installed. Do you think that splitter will completely cover it up? or should I order the oem underskirt too?
Do you mean this:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts