Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone knows how to wire the fog lights to be the driving lights?
For example, if I buy a custom fog light (my car doesn't have fog lights ) could I wire it so it's on during the day, but at night my regular headlight would turn on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
You can turn off the DRLs and manually turn on just the fogs. To do so turn the headlight control to the "off" position and then press the fog light button. I've used this in dense fog at night to reduce back scatter glare.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
On the dash between the steering wheel and the driver's door. It's a knob. If you have the OEM fog lights the knob has a push button. If you have the OEM fog front and fog rear lights (Europe) the knob has two push buttons - left does one end - right does the other.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have an OEM fog light installed. So the light knob doesn't have a fog light button option. But what if I installed aftermarket fog lights. Is there a way to wire that to be my driving light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
That im sure you can do, just no one has done it or posted what rekay pins would be shunt or jumped... if you know how to read the prints of the circuits and relays, it can be done. ..i did it in my colorado...

Sent from my SM-G530P using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.