Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed my windows fogging up even this morning on a sunny dry day. I checked the trunk and the metal was damp with droplets, but could not see or feel any wet carpet or foam. It rained pretty good last night when my wife drove it and parked it in the garage. I also noticed this a couple weeks ago after it was parked outside for a week. It rained during the week some but was completely dry next time I drove it. The back window fogged completely over while the others were fine.

Also, I pushed the stalk down to give one wipe of the wipers and it was very slow moving. I put them on high speed and they were still too slow even for the low speed setting. Then I used the washers and the wiper speed was fine that time and for the rest of the drive.

·
Premium Member
5,535 Posts
Lift the cover in the trunk over the spare tire......you may have your very own lake developing down there.

Rob

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Lift the cover in the trunk over the spare tire......you may have your very own lake developing down there.

Rob
I've checked there a couple times. No standing water but a few areas were damp with small droplets on the vertical side closet to trunk opening. I read about the passenger taillight letting water in somewhere but could find no evidence of that.

I just got it 2 months ago, so no experience with it during the humid summer months. Not a huge deal. The slow wipers do concern me a little bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts