Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Resident Derp
2,800 Posts
I LOVE Chip Foose, but this Cruze looks terrible. Exhaust tips and rear fascia are the only decent looking things on the car :(
Rims -colored lip + rear fascia = win. Otherwise I completely agree.

Only question now is will they mass-produce those foose rims or will they keep it custom for that car.

· Premium Member
4,338 Posts
...it's being auctioned for the charity ('Sick Kids Hospital' of Toronto, Canada), not given away, I understand.

...but, metallic-Shrek-green is NOT my color, for sure!

· Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
...it's being auctioned for the charity ('Sick Kids Hospital' of Toronto, Canada), not given away, I understand.

...but, metallic-Shrek-green is NOT my color, for sure!
It's a raffle. Make a donation fill out a ballot. Draw will be next weekend. If you think this is bright, you should see the Hot Wheels Camaro they have there. Metallic/chrome green.

· Registered
203 Posts
There was a huge article about this car and for spending over 75,000 in upgrades this is by far a waste of money, to me it only looks like paint was slapped on. So far the nicest cruze I have seen (just my opinion) is the kicker cruze on air ride. Other then that Im a fan of his other creativity.

· Premium Member
4,978 Posts
There was a huge article about this car and for spending over 75,000 in upgrades this is by far a waste of money, to me it only looks like paint was slapped on. So far the nicest cruze I have seen (just my opinion) is the kicker cruze on air ride. Other then that Im a fan of his other creativity.
75k?! I've seen nicer cars here with much less than 10k in upgrades.

This is probably the worst project by Foose in my option. I usually love his projects.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.