Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Installed this on my 2014 Cruze was only on for maybe 30 days wife complained that she didn`t think the radio reception was as good myself it was great but like they say Happy Wife Happy Life i took it back off Color is painted to match Blue Ray Metallic . Will need new 3M sticky tape applied to install paint is same as delivered matched car perfect. Only model years 2011-2014. Comes with mounting stud.

Item looks brand new! Asking for $70 shipped USA. Only accept paypal as payment. All sales FINAL>

Please send me a message if you want pics/payment info.

Attachments

·
10,712 Posts
Are you able to post pics to the actual thread? It helps show condition of the item and justify the price plus how quickly they can grab from you vs waiting for it to come from Visual Garage.

[email protected] is how you would get a new 3M if the buyer doesn't attempt to make one themselves. I'm actually about to request one now as I need one for mine. Last part of the install I came in contact with the base and it moved making it go on off centered.

·
10,712 Posts
Does anyone know if they make the Shark fin for the 2015 Cruze yet?
Not sure yet. Use the email I posted above to ask. From what I understood, the MK II fin we use for 11-14 Cruze/Sonic is the largest one they had. the 15 base is larger making it not fit right. The fin replaces only the antenna part, not the base as well. Fin cover the existing base and has a cord that screws into the base for it to be a functional antenna.

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
Is the color match nearly dead on? If so I might be interested.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Installed this on my 2014 Cruze was only on for maybe 30 days wife complained that she didn`t think the radio reception was as good myself it was great but like they say Happy Wife Happy Life i took it back off Color is painted to match Blue Ray Metallic . Will need new 3M sticky tape applied to install paint is same as delivered matched car perfect. Only model years 2011-2014. Comes with mounting stud.

Item looks brand new! Asking for $70 shipped USA. Only accept paypal as payment. All sales FINAL>

Please send me a message if you want pics/payment info.
Price Drop $50.00 Shipped in USA

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
$40 shipped and I'll take it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts