Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently installed a set of coilovers I purchased off thmotorsports.com. I've had them installed since Oct 11 and maybe have put 1000 miles on them. Im trading the cruze in on a jeep and do not want to leave them installed. They are still currently installed on the car and Im putting this up to see interest in if I need to take them off to sell. I can probably have them off this weekend if I find a sale that quick. The coils get low. Even low enough to not make it on the alignment rack. Im looking for a quick sale.

Im looking for $700 OBO shipped. These are around $900 + shipping new.

Thanks!!

Dakota

·
Registered
481 Posts
Cant believe someone hasnt jumped on these yet! Wish i had the cash :(

Reactions: SportBilly

·
Premium Member
4,646 Posts
Considering it's been a month since the OP posted this thread and he was trading in his Cruze on a Jeep, I would guess he no longer has the car. If he was still trying to sell the suspension he would be monitoring this thread and his PMs.

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
He bumped the thread four days ago, I would say he's still monitoring the thread.

·
Registered
2014 Cruze 1LT with Tech and Convenience Pkgs.
349 Posts
No need to apologize, I was just pointing out he has been around, but I'm guessing he isn't on often.

Just did my taxes...I may be interested in these as well as soon as my refund gets here.

Reactions: Blue Angel
1 - 14 of 14 Posts