Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

For sale: Tactrix Trifecta cable

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Mick 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale: Tactrix Trifecta cable (SOLD)

SOLD!

I am selling my trifecta cable, as you all obviously know it is used for the Trifecta tune, which i had and was the most FUN and BEST buy i ever did. With this cable you will be able to install the tune on your 1.4 or 1.8, and it has only been used once. I am asking for $80 and its yours, i only accept Pay pal, PM me if you are interested, if you pay today i will ship tomorrow... any deals made after tomorrow, the cable will be shipped same day...I will be shipping UPS Ground, i will pay for the shipping charges. Let me know if you have any questions..

#5 ·
It's red.

No i didn't sell the car :\ It got hydrolocked, so the insurance paid for a new engine... I will make a new thread about it when i get my car back sometime this week.. Still don't understand how it got hydrolocked in such a small flooding.. But whatever (sigh)

#10 ·
Yeah i know Jerry, but after such a big scare and headache.. i would rather leave it as is and i am good. They are replacing the engine without the CAI obviously, and i am getting the CAI back, which means i could just install it again as SRI. But after such a headache that i went through, i'd just rather be slow. And not even touch the engine... Till its paid off, then i don't care what i do engine wise.

The cable has been sold btw guys! As soon as i pick up my car, i will post a WHOLE story with pictures and vent on how ridiculous it was.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.