·
Registered
1,890 Posts
How much are these wheels new?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The pricing has been reevaluated. I will sell these for $1,500.00 plus shipping. This price is firm and final.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Wondering if these would fit a Cruze diesel???

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wondering if these would fit a Cruze diesel???
Glenn,

To answer your question, yes these will mount to a Cruze equipped with the LUZ. Mounting a wheel with the bolt pattern 5x114.3 is a common practice with W-Body car owners. My very good friend had a 2002 Buick Regal GS with 18'' Mustang wheels and they mounted safely. The only caveat is this; you will want to be sure to use hub centric rings as the lugs will not seat 100%.

My intention in posting these on CruzeTalk was to sell them to someone with a car that has a 5x114.3 bolt pattern, as it is a very common pattern among Ford, Honda/Acura, Nissan/Infinity, and Toyota vehicles.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Glenn,

To answer your question, yes these will mount to a Cruze equipped with the LUZ. Mounting a wheel with the bolt pattern 5x114.3 is a common practice with W-Body car owners. My very good friend had a 2002 Buick Regal GS with 18'' Mustang wheels and they mounted safely. The only caveat is this; you will want to be sure to use hub centric rings as the lugs will not seat 100%.

My intention in posting these on CruzeTalk was to sell them to someone with a car that has a 5x114.3 bolt pattern, as it is a very common pattern among Ford, Honda/Acura, Nissan/Infinity, and Toyota vehicles.
@GMFanatic , And where and at what cost does someone get these rings???

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glenn,

You can order hub centric rings via Amazon. You'll need to know the inside bore diameter of the wheel and the hub size of the vehicle they are being mounted on. These rings fill that difference between the two.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Where in Indiana are you located? Any more pictures? Any more rash? Looks like the inner wheel lip would be just over an inch closer to the suspension on my diesel. Wonder if there would be enough clearance?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts