Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The "PATMAN plates" are on the car PatmanonCar.jpg next to Lordstown sticker also. Just need to put old one on front. I was thinking what trouble could I get into with the old plates on: They are the same "number/id" so if a cop were to run them, they would see they are current for a 2012 Cruze. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
You go Patman!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,297 Posts
Patman do not push IT !

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Have you spoke to someone at the DMV or maybe a local police officer and asked about this? I mean, you make a good point, it IS the same plate number! Kinda curious why you didn't just put the old one on the back with the valid sticker and roll without a front plate (I know I know, no front plate is illegal in Ohio! People do it all the time though)

·
Banned
10,296 Posts
Use to buy personalized license plates in Wisconsin, but skyrocketed the price so high, said screw it. Have a government that promised lower taxes. Ha, saving a couple of bucks on state income tax, but every other tax is skyrocketing.

13 cents per day less taxes on a dependent? They got to be kidding.

·
Super Moderator
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So how did you come up with the name Patman?
Back @ 1990(I was @ 25 yrs old) I was in college and I had a friend PM me on our VAX computer at Xavier and just happened to happened to say hey PATMAN. Since we hung together he just started calling that and it was a name between us. That's about it.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Back @ 1990(I was @ 25 yrs old) I was in college and I had a friend PM me on our VAX computer at Xavier and just happened to happened to say hey PATMAN. Since we hung together he just started calling that and it was a name between us. That's about it.
OK, now I have to ask the stupid question of...is your name Pat?

·
Super Moderator
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just curious, why the big deal about using the old plate if they gave you new ones?
The old PATMAN plates were not my current plate and they had no idea that I had that plate before, so I could not ask to renew old plates esp. from 20 years ago. More over: $50 to make the new plates. To answer some other questions: yes my name is Pat. I initially was going to say it as Tom since when I was younger and thinner, I resembled Tom Cruise.

As Nick pointed out the cost, that's why I did not renew when I had them in 1996.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts