Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a forge atmospheric blow off valve. Both springs included and the original box. It has approximately 5000 miles on it. It has been completely disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled with assembly lube. Ready to bolt on, as close to new as it gets without the price

Asking $110 +shipping OBO
Located in Metro Detroit, MI

Attachments

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Ugh if it was the recirc I would have bought it already I don't feel like paying for another updated tune lol free bump :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Would you be willing to put it on ebay? I just like to have something back up the sale. It's nothing against you, I have just been screwed over before and just like to have someone that can moderate a sale. I am interested though.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Would you be willing to put it on ebay? I just like to have something back up the sale. It's nothing against you, I have just been screwed over before and just like to have someone that can moderate a sale. I am interested though.
That is what PayPal and and your CC just don't pay with your PayPal balance.. And the seller makes sure he ships with a sig then all is good.

$100 is a steal add on PayPal and ebay fees you'll end up paying more. Good luck on your sell

1 - 12 of 12 Posts