Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I can only read so much lol.Got to call it the way it is ! Those things are junk by the sounds of it.But i guess if you like that kind of noise it may be worth it.It just seems like more trouble than its worth.If there was some HP involved it would make some sense

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I should not say there junk.I guess if i was a young hot rodder which i am not maybe it would be the in thing.I hot rod or have built up a lot of 60s and 70s muscle cars over the years my current summer car is a 1970 chevelle ss with a 390hp 396.At the dealer i specialize in late model corvettes.The cruze is a toy i bought as it was time for a new car for me and the wife.I find the 1.4T to be a very cool turbo engine and as we know some what detuned as delivered.The engine and trans tuned as Vtuner does it with the Stage 0 i find to be just perfect.I gave me that increase over stock i was looking for with sane boost at 18 or 19 psi on 93.No matter what is posted on this or other boards when boost is run higher meth injection is required.That is 1 reason you also see tricfectors premium tune drop off hp compared to Vtuner on the top end.Sorry for the rant

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
OK no more Vtuner scouts honor lol And no i have no outside involvement with them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.